Kristen J. Amundson
|Kristen J. Amundson|
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 44th district
January 2000 – January 2010
|Preceded by||Toddy Puller|
|Succeeded by||Scott Surovell|
December 3, 1949 |
|Residence||Mount Vernon, Virginia|
|Alma mater||Macalester College
|Committees||Health, Welfare and Institutions; Rules; Science and Technology|
Kristen J. "Kris" Amundson (born December 3, 1949, in Brainerd, Minnesota) is a former delegate to the Virginia General Assembly. A Democrat, she was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates in November 1999. She represented the 44th district in Fairfax County. She announced that she would not seek reelection to the General Assembly in 2009, and was replaced by fellow Democrat Scott Surovell. Prior to her service in the General Assembly, Amundson was on the Fairfax County School Board.
- Virginia House of Delegates bio, 2009
- "Virginia House of Delegates 2009; Delegate Kristen J. Amundson". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2009-01-21.
- "Kristen Amundson, Delegate". (constituent/campaign website)
- "Kristen J Amundson". Virginia Public Access Project.
- "Delegate Kris Amundson (D-Mount Vernon)". Richmond Sunlight.
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Kristen J. 'Kris' Amundson (VA) profile
- Follow the Money - Kristen J. Amundson
- Washington Post - Kristen J. Amundson local election 2008 profile
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|