27 December 1973 |
Kristoffer Zegers (born 27 December 1973) is a Dutch composer.
In Zegers' music microtonal clusters are the main object. His music is about slow developments in clusters via glissandi. Because of that: his motto "Glissandéz mes enfants, Glissandéz toujours!" after César Franck: "Moduléz mes enfants, Moduléz toujours!".
Zegers most important work is Pianophasing, composition for 20 to 60 piano's. This work is played in the United Kingdom, Australiä and several places in The Netherlands.
- Pianophasing (2004) (Novembermusic the Netherlands)
- Pianophasing II (2009) (Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival, England)
- Pianophasing III (2012) (the Soundstream Festival in Adelaide Australia)
- Kristoffer Zegers
- Pianophasing Shortlisted: Royal Philharmonic Society Music Awards
- Documentary film Pianophasing II Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival, Huddersfield England
- Pianophasing II Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival, Huddersfield England
- Novembermusic in the Netherlands
- Music Center Netherlands, about Zegers
- Soundstream Festival Australia 2012
|This article about a Dutch composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|