Kristyn Dunnion (born August 6, 1969 in Kingsville, Ontario) is a Canadian writer, musician and performance artist. She has published three novels and a short story collection to date, performs cabaret shows under the name Miss Kitty Galore, and is a bassist in the all-female heavy metal band Heavy Filth. Her literary work is primarily aimed at a young adult audience, and incorporates aspects of science fiction, punk culture and horror literature, although she has also published several stories in anthologies of adult erotic literature.
Dunnion studied English and theater at McGill University and the University of Guelph.
Her short story collection The Dirt Chronicles was a nominee for the 2012 Lambda Literary Awards in the category of lesbian fiction.
- Missing Matthew (2003)
- Mosh Pit (2004)
- Big Big Sky (2008)
Short story collections
- The Dirt Chronicles (2011)
- With a Rough Tongue: Femmes Write Porn
- Periphery: Lesbian Erotic Futures
- Fist of the Spiderwoman: Tales of Fear & Queer Desire
- Geeks, Misfits and Outlaws
- The Horrors: Terrifying Tales, Book One