||This biographical article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (January 2014)|
An acclaimed soloist in her own right, Kristyn began singing as a teenager in her family's church in Northern Ireland. She studied English Literature at Queen's University of Belfast (1998–2001).
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (January 2014)|
In March 2011, the Gettys welcomed their first child, a daughter, Eliza Joy. In January 2014, the Gettys welcomed their second child, also a daughter, Charlotte Juliana.
In December 2014, the Gettys announced, at a concert in Cleveland, Ohio, the expectation of their third child due in June 2015.
- 2002: Tapestry Keith Getty and Kristyn Lennox (Getty)
- 2003: New Irish Hymns 2 (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- 2004: New Irish Hymns 3: Incarnation (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- 2005: New Irish Hymns 4 (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- 2005: Songs That Jesus Said; a collection of songs for children
- 2006: The Apostles' Creed
- 2006: Modern Hymns Live
- 2007: In Christ Alone with Keith Getty
- 2008: Prom Praise featured guest with the All Souls Orchestra; recorded live at Royal Albert Hall
- 2008: Keswick Live with Keith Getty, Stuart Townend, and Steve James, recorded at the Keswick Convention
- 2009: Awaken the Dawn with Keith Getty
- 2011: Joy: An Irish Christmas with Keith Getty
- 2012: Hymns for the Christian Life with Keith Getty
- 2013: Modern and Traditional Hymns: Live at the Gospel Coalition with Keith Getty