Kristyn Elizabeth Rebekah Getty (née Lennox, born 22 May 1980, in Belfast, Northern Ireland; married to Keith Getty on 16 June 2004, in Armagh, Northern Ireland) is an Irish recording artist and worship leader. With her husband, she co-writes many new songs and hymns.
An acclaimed soloist in her own right, Kristyn began singing as a teenager in her family's church in Northern Ireland. She studied English Literature at Queen's University of Belfast (1998–2001).
In March 2011, the Gettys welcomed their first child, a daughter, Eliza Joy.
- Tapestry (2002) Keith Getty and Kristyn Lennox (Getty)
- New Irish Hymns 2 (2003) (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- New Irish Hymns 3: Incarnation (2004) (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- New Irish Hymns 4 (2005) (with Margaret Becker and Joanne Hogg)
- Songs That Jesus Said (2005), a collection of songs for children
(Review in Reformed Worship | Audio lecture featuring Kristyn Getty, 6 October 2005)
- The Apostles' Creed (2006)
- Modern Hymns Live (2006)
- In Christ Alone  (2007)
- Prom Praise (2008) featured guest with the All Souls Orchestra; recorded live at Royal Albert Hall
- Keswick Live (2008) with Keith Getty, Stuart Townend, and Steve James, recorded at the 2008 Keswick Convention.
- Awaken the Dawn  (2009)