Krizia, founded by Mariuccia Mandelli in 1950 in Milan, Italy, is a designer and manufacturer of ladies' handbags, clothing, footwear, and perfumes. In February 2014, Shenzhen Marisfrolg, a Chinese corporation, bought Krizia and Mariuccia Mandelli is stepping down from leadership.
- Model Marie Steiss,Krizia Spring 2007 collection 1
- Marie Steiss in Vogue.it, Krizia Spring 207 collection 2
- Marie Steiss, Krizia Fall 2007 collection 1
- Marie Steiss, Krizia Fall 2007 collection 2
- Krizia Fall 2007, detail,model Marie Steiss
- "Krizia S.p.A.". New York Magazine. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "Collections". Krizia. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- Zargani, Luisa (24 February 2014). "Italy's Krizia Brand Sold to China's Shenzhen Marisfrolg". WWD. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|