|Birth name||Krizza Nikka Neri|
|Born||June 28, 1995|
|Origin||Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines|
|Labels||Universal Records (2012-present)|
Neri is the daughter of a professional singer.
In 2008 she performed in the Mindanao Pop Idol singing contest and placed second. Neri used an uploaded video of herself singing on YouTube.
On August 10, 2011, she auditioned for Aiza Seguerra at SM City, Cagayan de Oro. Seguerra chose Neri, Mark Gregory King and Zibrille Pepito as potential protégés. Neri won a face-off competition by singing "No One" to become Seguerra's official protégé. Neri was the first grand winner of Protégé: The Battle For The Big Break even though she had been twice in the bottom two.
When she was declared as the grand winner of the show, she willingly shared her condo unit with Lovely Embuscado, the protégé of Jaya.
|Episode||Theme||Song Choice||Original artist||Order||Result|
|Audition||Auditionee's Choice||"Halo"||Beyoncé Knowles||N/A||Advanced|
|"Super Bass"||Nicki Minaj|
|Face-off Round||Free choice||"No One"||Alicia Keys||N/A||Advanced|
|Top 10||Free choice||"Get Here"||Oleta Adams||2||Safe|
|Top 101||Song of my Kababayan||"Super Bass"||Nicki Minaj||8||Bottom 22|
|Top 9||Switch||"Could've Been"||Tiffany||4||Safe|
|Top 8||My Shining Moment||"If I Ain't Got You"||Alicia Keys||5||Bottom 23|
|Top 7||Mentor Duets||"If I Could" / "Wind Beneath My Wings"
with Aiza Seguerra
|Celine Dion / Roger Whittaker||4||Safe|
|Top 6||OPM songs||"Narda"||Kamikazee||2||Safe|
|Final 74||Dance Hits Remixed||"Like a Prayer" / "Beautiful Life"||Madonna / Ace of Base||1||Safe|
|Final 5||My Song, My Life||"Iduyan Mo"||Basil Valdez||4||Safe|
|Finale||Mentor Duets||"There You'll Be" / "I'll Be There (For You)"
with Aiza Seguerra
|Faith Hill / Martin Nievera||1||Winner|
|My Greatest Performance||"Grown-Up Christmas List"||Natalie Cole & David Foster||4|
- ^Note 1 Due on having a non-elimination showdown last week, the top 10 remained intact for this week.
- ^Note 2 When Dingdong Dantes announced the results for this particular night, Neri was in the bottom 2, but was declared safe, as Rosalyn Navarro was eliminated.
- ^Note 3 When Dingdong Dantes announced the results for this particular night, Neri was in the bottom 2, but was declared safe, as Denise Barbacena was eliminated.
- ^Note 4 Neri did not perform on the Live Show 7 because it is a Wildcard round.
After winning Protégé: The Battle For The Big Break, Krizza was welcomed in the Sunday musical variety show, Party Pilipinas. She became a regular performer until the show's cancellation. Neri released her self-titled debut studio album on June 19, 2012. Her debut single, "Ba't 'Di Ko Ba Nasabi?" was used as an original soundtrack for GMA's afternoon program The Good Daughter, top-billed by Kylie Padilla and Rocco Nacino. Krizza is produced by Blackbird Music and distributed under Universal Records.
- 2012: Krizza
- 2012: The Protégé and the Mentor
|2014||Mars||Herself/Guest||GMA News TV||November 24, 2014 episode, with Mark Herras|
|2013-2014||Sunday All Stars||Herself/Guest||GMA Network||Guest performer of "Ligang ILike" team and "Paborito" segment|
|2012-2013||Win na Win sa 2013 : The GMA New Year Countdown Special|
|2011-2012||Countdown To 2012: The GMA New Year Special|
|2011||Protégé: The Battle For The Big Break||Herself/Contestant/Performer||Winner|
- Paulino, Ver (2011-12-20). "Krizza Neri is top Protégé". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 2011-12-27.
- Alipio, Elli (2011-12-19). "Krizza Neri is first Protégé grand winner; wants to share condo prize with co-finalist Lovely Embuscado". PEP - Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2011-12-27.
- San Diego Jr., Bayani (2011-12-19). "Lass from flood-ravaged Cagayan de Oro tops reality singing contest". Inquirer Entertainment. Retrieved 2011-12-27.
- Garcia, Rose (2012-06-20). "Protégé winner Krizza Neri ignores persistent rumors linking her to mentor Aiza Seguerra". Philippine Entertainment Portal.
- "Protégé Grand Winner, KRIZZA NERI launches first self-titled album". GMANetwork.com. 2012-06-19.