From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Krka may refer to:
- Krka, Ivančna Gorica, a settlement in the Municipality of Ivančna Gorica, Slovenia.
- Krka (Croatia), tributary of the Adriatic Sea in Croatia
- Krka (Sava), tributary of the Sava in Slovenia
- Gurk River (Slovene: Krka), tributary of the Drava in Austria
- Krka National Park in Croatia
- Krka Basketball Club from Novo mesto
- Krka d.d. is also name of the pharmaceutical company in Novo Mesto, Slovenia, named after the Slovene river.
- Krka monastery, a medieval Orthodox monastery in Croatia
- KRKA (FM), a radio station (103.9 FM) licensed to serve Severance, Colorado, United States
- KRKA, former callsign of KHXT, an FM radio station in Erath, Louisiana, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.