Krondor: The Betrayal
Krondor: The Betrayal first edition cover.
|Author||Raymond E. Feist|
|Cover artist||Liz Kenyon|
|Series||The Riftwar Legacy|
|November 1, 1998|
|Media type||Print (Hardback & Paperback)|
|Pages||384 pp (first edition)|
|LC Class||PS3556.E446 K76 1998|
|Followed by||Krondor: The Assassins|
Krondor: The Betrayal is a fantasy novel by Raymond E. Feist. It is the first novel in the The Riftwar Legacy and was first published in November 1998. It is a novelization of the computer game Betrayal at Krondor.
A moredhel known as Gorath has brought news of deadly forces stirring on the horizon. The Nighthawks have begun murdering again, and a group of six magicians known as The Six are at the root of it all. Tsurani gem smugglers led by The Crawler and traitors to the crown are all plotting the fall of the Kingdom of the Isles.Squires James and Locklear must fend off the reunited moredhel while Gorath and his newly gained friend Owyn seek to aid the magician Pug and the kingdom.
Note: Australia, New Zealand and South Africa have the same release dates as the UK.
- 1998, US, Avon Eos ISBN 0-380-97715-X, Pub date November 1, 1998, Hardback
- 1998, UK, Voyager ISBN 0-00-224694-5, Pub date November 2, 1998, Hardback
- 1999, UK, Voyager ISBN 0-00-224699-6, Pub date March 15, 1999, Trade paperback
- 1999, US, Eos ISBN 0-380-79527-2, Pub date October 1, 1999, Mass market paperback
- 1999, UK, Voyager ISBN 0-00-648334-8, Pub date November 15, 1999, Mass market paperback
- "Publication Info". Crydee. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
|This article about a 1990s fantasy novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|