Krone (the cognate of Crown) may refer to:
- Crown (literal translation)
- ADC KRONE, formerly The KRONE Group, a German telecommunications company acquired by ADC Telecommunications
- KRONE LSA-PLUS, a popular telecommunications connector
- Krone an der Brahe, the German name for Koronowo, Poland
- Diu Crône, a medieval poem
- Kronen Zeitung, an Austrian tabloid
- The Krone Group, a manufacturer of commercial trailers and agricultural equipment.
- Krone (mountain), in the Alps
The practice of using "Crown"/"Krone" as the name of a currency developed from coins often bearing the picture of a monarch. However, the name is currently used also for the currency of republics.
- Norwegian krone, the currency of Norway
- Danish krone, the currency of Denmark
- Icelandic króna, the currency of Iceland
- Swedish krona, the currency of Sweden
- Estonian kroon, the pre-Euro currency of Estonia
- Austro-Hungarian krone, the currency of the former Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1892
- Yugoslav krone, a currency of the former Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes
- Fiume Krone, currency of the City of Fiume (1919–1920), succeeded by Italian Lira
Currencies that also mean crown:
- Krona (disambiguation)
- Koruna (disambiguation)
- Crown (British coin)
- Crone, a stock character in folklore and fairy tale, an old woman
- Lower Croan, a farmstead in Cornwall, England, UK
- Crohn's disease, a type of inflammatory bowel disease
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.