From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kronenburg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kronenburg or Kronenbourg may refer to:
- Kronenburg, Germany, town subsumed into Dahlem, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Kronenburg (Suriname), village in Suriname
- Loenen-Kronenburg, former Dutch municipality
- Kronenbourg 1664, French or German beer produced by Kronenbourg Brewery
- Kronenburg B.V., fire-service vehicles manufacturer, based in Wanroij, Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kronenburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.