From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kroon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kroon may refer to:
People with the surname
- Evert Kroon (born 1946), Dutch water polo goalkeeper
- Helena Margaretha Kroon (b. 1965), Dutch novelist and columnist
- Henk van der Kroon (born 1942), Dutch founder of the Federation of European Carnival Cities
- Karsten Kroon (born 1976), Dutch road bicycle racer
- Knut Kroon (1906–1975), Swedish football player
- Larry Kroon, American evangelical pastor
- Luuk Kroon (1942-2012), Dutch naval officer and Chief of the Netherlands Defence Staff
- Marc Kroon (born 1973), American baseball pitcher
- Marco Kroon (born 1970), Dutch soldier and recipient of the Military William Order
- Nicklas Kroon (born 1966), Swedish tennis player
- Robert Kroon (1924–2007), Dutch journalist
- Ron Kroon (1942-2001), Dutch swimmer
- Simon Kroon (b. 1993), Swedish footballer
- De kroon der schande, a 1918 Dutch silent drama film directed by Maurits Binger
- All pages with titles containing "Kroon"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.