From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kruskal may refer to any of the following, of whom the first three are brothers:
- William Kruskal (1919—2005), American mathematician and statistician
- Martin David Kruskal (1925—2006), American mathematician and physicist
- Kruskal–Szekeres coordinates, coordinate system for the Schwarzschild geometry for a black hole, named after Martin Kruskal
- Joseph Kruskal (1928—2010), American mathematician and computer scientist
- Clyde Kruskal (born 1954), American computer scientist, son of Martin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.