From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Krypton, crypton, kripton, or krypton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krypton is a chemical element.
Krypton may also refer to:
- Krypton (comics), a fictional planet, birthplace of Superman
- Kh-31, also known as AS-17 "Krypton", a Russian anti-radar missile
- Krypton (band), a Romanian pop-rock band
- Krypton (programming language), a frame-based computer programming language
- Krypton, Kentucky
Crypton may refer to:
- Crypton (fabric), a patented stain prevention fabric treatment
- CRYPTON, a block cipher in cryptography
- Crypton (cell biology) or mitosome, an organelle in biology
- Crypton (particle), a theoretical sub-atomic particle
- Crypton Future Media, a Japanese company
- Crypton (framework), a cryptographic web framework
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krypton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.