From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Krypton, krypton, Crypton, or crypton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krypton is a chemical element.
Krypton may also refer to:
- Krypton (comics), a fictional planet, birthplace of Superman
- Kh-31, also known as AS-17 "Krypton", a Russian anti-radar missile
- Krypton (band), a Romanian pop-rock band
- KRYPTON (Programming Language)
- Krypton, Kentucky
Crypton may refer to:
- CRYPTON, a block cipher in cryptography
- Crypton (cell biology) or mitosome, an organelle in biology
- Crypton (particle), a theoretical sub-atomic particle
- Crypton Future Media, a Japanese company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.