|Full name||Ksenia Sergeyevna Doronina|
20 October 1990 |
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Former coach||Alla Piatova,
|Former choreographer||Tatiana Druchinina|
|Skating club||Yubileyny Sport Club|
|ISU personal best scores|
Ksenia Sergeyevna Doronina (Russian: Ксения Серге́евна Доронина; born 20 October 1990 in Moscow) is a Russian figure skater, and two-time (2007 & 2008) Russian Champion. She competed for two seasons on the Junior Grand Prix circuit. Doronina missed the 2008–2009 season due to mononucleosis.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|Coupe de Nice||7th||11th|
|JGP Chinese Taipei||6th|
|Russian Junior Championships||3rd|
|JGP = Junior Grand Prix|
- Flade, Tatjana (13 July 2008). "Doronina Wants to Lead Russian Ladies Back to the Top". Golden Skate.
- Flade, Tatjana (9 May 2012). "Perseverance pays off for Leonova". Golden Skate.
- "Ksenia DORONINA: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 25 June 2008.
- "Ksenia DORONINA: 2006/2007". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 1 July 2007.
- "Ksenia DORONINA: 2004/2005". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 20 April 2005.
- "Competition Results: Ksenia DORONINA". International Skating Union.
|This article about a Russian figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|