From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kuç (disambiguation))
|Look up kuç in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuç may refer to:
- Kuç, Berat, a settlement in Berat District, Albania
- Kuç, Devoll, a settlement in Devoll District, Albania
- Kuç, Durrës, a settlement in Durrës District, Albania
- Kuç, Shkodër, a settlement in Shkodër District, Albania
- Kuç, Skrapar, a settlement in Skrapar District, Albania
- Kuç, Tirana, a settlement in Tirana District, Albania
- Kuç, Vlorë, a settlement in Vlorë District, Albania
- Kuči, a highland region in Montenegro
- "Komuna Dajç, Rrethi Shkodër" (in Albanian). Retrieved 25 August 2010.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.