From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kuba or Quba may refer to:
- Kuba, Tibet
- Quba, capital of Quba Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Quba Rayon, a district of Azerbaijan
- Quba Khanate, an independent principality from 1747–1806, part of modern-day Azerbaijan
- Kuba Kingdom, A historical Central African state
- Küba, village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Kuba (surname)
- Polish and Czech diminutive form of the given name Jakub
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.