From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(See other stations in Yamaguchi)
|Line(s)||Sanyō Main Line|
- September 25, 1897: Station opens, as part of the Sanyō Railway.
- December 1, 1906: Station is transferred to Japanese Government Railways as a part of railway nationalization
- 1965: Current overhead station building completed
- April 1, 1987: Station operation is taken over by JR West after privatization of Japanese National Railways
The station has three tracks, with two tracks devoted to passenger use. The main station building is above the platforms.
|1||■Sanyō Main Line||Tokuyama ・ Hōfu ・ Shin-Yamaguchi|
|2||■Sanyō Main Line||Not in regular use for passenger trains|
|3||■Sanyō Main Line||Yanai ・ Iwakuni ・ Hiroshima|
West Japan Railway (JR West)
- (Japanese) Kudamatsu Station (JR West)
|This Yamaguchi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|