From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the animal, see Kudu.
Kudo or KUDO may refer to:
- KOAN (AM), a radio station (1080 AM) in Anchorage, Alaska, United States, which held the call sign KUDO from 2002 to 2013
Kudō (工藤; Kudo, Kudoh, Kudou) is a Japanese family name.
- Chū Kudō (born Tetsusaburō Kudō, 1882–1965), Japanese-born Manchukuo politician and soldier
- Elaine Kudo, ballet dancer
- Haruka Kudo (singer) (born 1999), Japanese pop singer and member of Morning Musume.
- Haruka Kudō (voice actress) (born 1989), Japanese voice actor and model
- Hitomi Kudo (born 1969), Japanese actress and former AV idol
- Kazuyoshi Kudo (c. 1937–2007), Japanese yakuza
- Kimiyasu Kudoh (born 1963), Japanese baseball player
- Mai Kudō (born 1984), Japanese singer
- Megumi Kudo (born 1969), Japanese professional wrestler
- Minako Kudo (1967–2005), better known as Minako Honda, Japanese pop singer
- Shizuka Kudō (born 1970), Japanese pop singer and former member of Onyanko Club
- Tetsumi Kudo (1935–1990), Japanese artist
- Tori Kudo, Japanese musician and founder of Maher Shalal Hash Baz
- Youki Kudoh (born 1971), Japanese actress and singer
- Kudo (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
- Yusaku Kudo, character in the manga series Case Closed
- Harue Kudou, character in the manga series Gals!
- Himiko Kudou, character in the manga series GetBackers
- Shinichi Kudo, protagonist of the manga series Case Closed
- Kanae Kudō, character in the visual novel De Capo
- Rei Kudou, character in the Arisa manga series
- Shin Kudo, protagonist of the anime Macross Zero
- Taiki Kudō, protagonist the anime series Digimon Xros Wars
- Yukiko Kudo, character in the manga series Case Closed
- Yohji Kudou, character in the Weiß Kreuz fictional universe
- Yuichi Kudo, character in the Doki Doki School Hours anime and manga series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.