From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kuk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuk may refer to:
- Kuk (mythology), is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian mythology
- Kuk, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kuk, Tolmin, a settlement in Slovenia
- Kûk or Kuuk, former settlement in Greenland
- Kuk Swamp, an archaeological site in New Guinea with evidence of early agricultural drainage
- Kuk River, a river in Alaska that drains into the Chukchi Sea
- Kuk language, a language of Cameroon
- Kepo' language, a possible language of Indonesia, ISO 639-3 code kuk
- k.u.k., an abbreviation used for the German phrase kaiserlich und königlich ("imperial and royal"), generally a reference to the Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Heung Yee Kuk, an advisory body for the New Territories, Hong Kong, colloquially known as "The Kuk"
- Kük., standard botanical author abbreviation for Georg Kükenthal
- Kasigluk Airport, IATA code KUK
- All pages with titles containing "Kuk" Including many personal names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.