The Swan and the Wanderer
|The Swan and the Wanderer|
|Directed by||Timo Koivusalo|
|Produced by||Timo Koivusalo|
|Written by||Timo Koivusalo
|Running time||102 minutes|
The Swan and the Wanderer (Finnish: Kulkuri ja joutsen) is a Finnish film telling the story of two very popular Finnish singer/songwriters, Tapio Rautavaara (Tapio Liinoja) and Reino Helismaa (Martti Suosalo), who worked together until their relationship got frictious for a long time. The film covers the years from 1949 to 1965, the date of Helismaa's death.
The film also tells about the change in Finland during those years.
- Tapio Liinoja as Tapio Rautavaara
- Martti Suosalo as Reino Helismaa
- Heikki Nousiainen as Esa Pakarinen
- Ari Virta as Masa Niemi
- Matti Mäntylä as Toivo Kärki
- Tuija Piepponen as Siiri Angerkoski
- Raimo Grönberg as Olavi Virta
|This article related to Finnish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|