From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kulla may refer to:
- Kulla (god), god of builders in the Mesopotamian mythology. He is responsible for the creation of bricks, and as a Babylonian god, restores temples.
- Kulla, Estonia, village in Halliste Parish, Viljandi County, Estonia
- Kulla, Gurdaspur, Indian village in the Batala sub-district of Punjab
- Kulla, Amritsar, Indian village in the Patti sub-district of Punjab
- Kulla, Madhya Pradesh, Indian village in the Banda sub-district of Sagar district
- Kulla Habibpur, Indian village in the Etah sub-district of Uttar Pradesh
- a sub-caste of the Mangrio tribe of Sindh and Rajasthan
- Tower houses in the Balkans, tower houses built in the Balkans
- ( ( Kulla- name for Winnowing fan used in Sri Lanka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kulla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.