Kulpi (community development block)
|— Community development block —|
|District||South 24 Parganas|
|• Total||79.18 sq mi (205.08 km2)|
|• Density||3,070/sq mi (1,184/km2)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5.30)|
|Literacy Rate||67.74 per cent|
Kulpi (community development block) (Bengali: কু্ল্পি সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক) is an administrative division in Diamond Harbour subdivision of South 24 Parganas district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Kulpi police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Paschim Gopalnagar.
Kulpi is located at.
Gram panchayats 
Gram panchayats of Kulpi block/panchayat samiti are: Baburmahal, Belpukur, Chandipur, Dhola, Gazipur, Iswaripur, Kamarchak, Karanjali, Keoratala, Kulpi, Rajarampur, Ramkishore, Ramkrishnapur and Ramnagar Gazipur.
As per 2001 census, Kulpi block had a total population of 242,760, out of which 124,825 were males and 117,935 were females. Kulpi block registered a population growth of 14.70 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for South 24 Parganas district was 20.89 per cent.Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
As per 2001 census, Kulpi block had a total literacy of 67.74 per cent for the 6+ age group. While male literacy was 79.15 per cent female literacy was 55.59 per cent. South 24 Parganas district had a total literacy of 69.45 per cent, male literacy being 79.19 per cent and female literacy being 59.01 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". South 24 Parganas district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 4, South Twentyfour Parganas District (18)". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- "No. 229 (Sanction)-PN/P/II/1G-5/2005(Pt.II) dated 02.02.09". Annexure A of 322 (Sanction)-RD/CCA/BRGF/IC-02/08; Date: 27.03.2009 – Statement of Release of Development Grant under BRGF. Government of West Bengal - Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "TRU for all Districts (SC & ST and Total)". Census 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 5, South Twentyfour Parganas District". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-09-24.