|Public transit access||Helsingør station|
The center was established in 2010 in the buildings from the former Helsingør Værft or Elsinore Shipyard. Kulturværftet is a part of Kulturhavn Kronborg whats is the culmination of the ambits project by Helsingør to leave the industrial era behind and enter a new chapter for the town.
Kulturhavn Kronborg is an effort to offer a variety of culture experiences to resistance and visitors to Helsingør. Kulturhavn Kronborg is a joint initiative by Kronborg Castle, Danish Maritime Museum, Kulturværftet and Helsingør harbour.
Kulturværftet consist of 13,000 square metre space dedicated to concerts, theatre, performance, events and exhibitions.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kulturværftet.|
- Official website (Danish)
- The Culture Yard (English)
- Kronborg Castle in Elsinore (English)
- Danish Maritime Museum (Danish)
- The port of Elsinore (English)
- Helsingør Tourist Bureau website (English)
- Port of Helsingør (English)
- Kulturværftet travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Helsingør municipality's official website (Danish)
|This article about a Danish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|