|Origin||Elliott, Northern Territory, Australia|
|Members||Mark Raymond Jimija
Elisabeth Dixon Namija
Sam Sandy Janama
Gregory Jackson Jabarda
Jason Bill Jangari
Kulumindini Band are an aboriginal rock band from Elliott, Northern Territory. They are named after a Jingili dreaming site. The members are Jingili-Mudbura people and they sing in both Mudbura and English. In 2008 they were inducted into the hall of fame at the NT Indigenous Music Awards.
- Marlinja Music
- You're Not Useless (1993)
- History (1995)
- Dunbar-Hall, Peter (1995). "You better listen to your tribal voice : the rock album as expression of Aboriginal identity". International Council for Traditional Music Conference. Canberra.
- Dunbar-Hall, Peter; Chris Gibson (July 2004). Deadly Sounds, Deadly Places. Contemporary Aboriginal Music in Australia. University of New South Wales Press. ISBN 978-0-86840-622-0. ISBN 0-86840-622-8.
- Dunbar-Hall, Peter (1997). "Music and meaning: the Aboriginal rock album". Australian Aboriginal Studies.
- NT Indigenous Music Awards ABC Darwin