From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kumaon may refer to:
- Kumaon Kingdom, a former country in the state of Uttarakhand
- Kumaon division, an administrative division of the state of Uttarakhand in Northern India
- Kumaon Regiment, a highly-decorated regiment of the Indian Army
- Kumaon University, in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
- Kumauni people, the people of the Kumaon region of Northern India
- Kumaon Mastiff, breed of dog
- Kumaon, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- HMIS Kumaon (J164), a Bangor class minesweeper of the Royal Indian Navy that served in World War II
- Kumaon Snowtrout, a ray-finned fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.