From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kumaraswamy or Kumaraswami may refer to:
- H. D. Kumaraswamy, former Chief Minister of the state of Karnataka, India
- Poondi Kumaraswamy (1930–1988), Indian engineer and hydrologist, eponym for
- Kumaraswamy distribution, a distribution form related to probability theory and statistics
- Murugan, also called Kumaraswami, most popular Hindu deity amongst Tamils of Tamil Nadu state in India
- P. S. Kumaraswamy Raja (1898–1957), chief minister of Tamil Nadu
- K. Kamaraj (1903–1975), full name Kumaraswami Kamaraj, Indian politician known as a kingmaker
- Kumaraswamy Nandagopan, leader of the Tamil Makkal Viduthalai Pulikal
- Kumaraswamy Layout, a residential locality in southern Bangalore, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.