From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kuna can refer to:
- Kuna, Idaho, a town in the United States
- Kuna Caves, a lava tube cave in Idaho
- Kuna people, an indigenous people of Panama
- Kuna language, spoken by the Kuna people
- Croatian kuna, currency
- Kuna Pelješka, village in the Orebić municipality, Croatia
- Kuna Konavoska, village in the Konavle municipality, Croatia
People with the surname
- Henryk Kuna (1885–1945), sculptor
- Kuna Srisailam Goud (born 1965), Indian politician
- Ladislav Kuna (1947–2012), a Slovak football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.