Kunegonda Elizabeth (Kune) Biezeveld (April 13, 1948, The Hague – September 7, 2008, Hilversum) was a Dutch theologian. She was a member of the Dutch Reformed Church (since 2004 the Protestant Church in the Netherlands).
She took her Doctor of Theology in 1996. In the same year she became a lecturer dogmatics and Biblical theology at Leiden University. She became a personal professor in women's studies theology at the same university in 2002.
Kune Biezeveld died at the age of sixty due to pancreatic cancer.
- Spreken over God als vader. Hoe kan het anders?, 1996
- Towards a Different Transcendence. Feminist Findings on Subjectivity, Religion and Values, with Anne-Claire Mulder, 2001
- De splinter en het beeld. Het beeldverbod in klassieke en feministische theologie, oration Leiden University, 2002
- Als scherven spreken. Over God in het leven van alledag, 2008
- Prof.dr. K.E. Biezeveld, Protestant Theological University at Leiden
- Kune Biezeveld overleden, IKON, Sept 9, 2008