He served as the last Japanese Ambassador to Czechoslovakia prior to its breakup and the first Ambassador to the Czech Republic. Also served as Japanese Ambassador to Guyana, and in that capacity concluded on November 24, 1995 an agreement between the two countries providing for Japanese assistance in the improvement of electric infrastructures in Guyana.
Following his retirement from the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, joined the board of directors of the international humanitarian organization Japan Platform. Also joined The Japan Center for Preventive Diplomacy.
- "GUYANA NEWS BRIEF - October 19, 1996". Guyana.org. 1996-10-19. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Guyana News Brief - December 16, 1995". Guyana.org. 1995-12-16. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Microsoft Word - JPF Final.doc" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "第２回CSOフォーラム". Csonj.org. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "ノースアジア大学 教員紹介". Nau.ac.jp. Retrieved 2012-02-14.