From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kunst is the Danish, Dutch, Estonian, German, and Norwegian word for "art".
"Kunst" may also refer to:
- Three Dutch Renaissance painter brothers, sons of Cornelis Engebrechtsz
- Dave Kunst (born 1939), American who was the first person to officially walk around the earth.
- Jaap Kunst (1891–1960), Dutch ethnomusicologist
- Jorrit Kunst (born 1989), Dutch footballer
- Wilhelm Kunst (1799–1859), German actor
- Wilhelm Kunst (1909–1986), German sculptor
- Kunst (album), a 2013 album by industrial music band KMFDM
- Heimkveld Kunst, an ambient music group
- VOF de Kunst, a Dutch pop group
|Look up kunst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Dictionary of American Family Names, Edited by Patrick Hanks, Oxford University Press, 2003.
- Kunst at the Dutch surname database
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.