From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kunst is the Estonian, Danish, Dutch, German, and Norwegian word for "art".
Kunst may also refer to:
- Kunst (album), a 2013 album by industrial music band KMFDM
- Heimkveld Kunst, an ambient music group
- Wilhelm Kunst (1799–1859), actor
- Jaap Kunst, Dutch ethnomusicologist
- Dave Kunst, the first person to officially walk around the earth.
- An Ashkenazic-Jewish, German or Czech surname.
- Dictionary of American Family Names, Edited by Patrick Hanks, Oxford University Press, 2003.
|Look up kunst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.