From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kura may refer to:
- DJ Kura, is a Portuguese electro house music DJ and producer
- Kura River, a river in Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan
- Kura River (Russia), a river in Russia
- Kura Test Range, a testing site in Kamchatka Krai, Russia
- Kura, Iran (disambiguation)
- Kura, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Kano State
- Kura (storehouse), a traditional Japanese storehouse
- Kura (restaurant), a sushi restaurant chain in Japan
- Kura Kaupapa Māori, Māori language immersion schools in New Zealand
- Kura (film), a 1995 Japanese film
- Kura (saddle), a Japanese saddle
- Kuhl's Lorikeet, a bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.