|Product type||Cheese curl|
Kurkure is a brand of cheese puffs, developed and produced by Pepsico India, the Indian division of PepsiCo. Named after the Hindi word for "crunchy", the snack was developed entirely in India. It was launched in 1999. The snack comes in numerous spicy flavours like Masala Munch, Green Chutney, Chilli Chatka and Tamatar Hydrabadi Style, Xtreme Electric Nimbu and Xtreme Risky Chilli.
It was also launched in Pakistan in 2007, where it is manufactured by the local division of PepsiCo. In November 2006, Frito-Lay announced plans to release Kurkure to American markets sometime in 2007.  This decision was made after analysts showed increasing interest in Indian spices in the USA. Also the introduction in other markets with a non-resident Indian population such as the UK. In 2004, Indian actor-celebrity Juhi Chawla was featured in advertisements for Kurkure. Currently Parineeti Chopra is advertising Kurkure.
It is also marketed in Kenya by Hirani Industries Corp.
In Pakistan, actor-celebrity Nadia Khan advertises it.
As of 2013, KurKure is available in Western Canada.
- Masala Munch
- Green Chutney
- Chilli Chatka
- Tamatar Hyderabadi Style
- Malabar Masala Style
- Masala Twists (Solid Masti)
- Desi Beats
- Naughty Tomatoes
- Puffcorn (Yummy Cheese)
- Monster Paws
- Heydrabadi Hungama
- Zig Zag
- Puff Corn
- Corn Cups
- Bhushan, Ratna (2007-09-07). "Kurkure set to cross LoC". Articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "Kurkure goes to UK". Rediff.com. 2004-12-31. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "Frito-Lay to launch Kurkure in US". fnbnews.com. 4 November 2006. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Pepsi India to expand portfolio, foray into breakfast segment — $300-500 m investment planned". Business Line. 30 March 2005. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- Adesara, Hetal (31 May 2004). "Kurkure's new ad with Juhi Chawla rides on Tulsi bahu's success". indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 23 July 2012.