From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kurland may refer to:
- Abraham Kurland, Danish Olympic medalist in wrestling
- Ben Kurland, American actor
- Bob Kurland, American basketball center
- Cys Kurland, South African footballer
- Michael Kurland, American author
- Courland, region of Latvia
- Curland, a village and civil parish in Somerset, England
- Kurland, Norway, village in Akershus, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.