(See other stations in Toyama)
|Opened||14 March 2015 (scheduled)|
|Operator(s)||JR West, Toyama Chihō Railway|
|Line(s)||Hokuriku Shinkansen, Toyama Chihō Railway Main Line|
Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station (黒部宇奈月温泉駅 Kurobe-Unazuki-onsen-eki?) is a planned railway station under construction in Kurobe, Toyama, Japan, to be jointly operated by West Japan Railway Company (JR West) and the private railway operator Toyama Chihō Railway. It is planned to open on 14 March 2015.
Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station will be served by the following two lines.
|Kagayaki: no stop|
|Toyama Chihō Railway Main Line|
Initially given the tentative name of Shin-Kurobe Station (新黒部駅?, lit. "New Kurobe Station"), the station name of Kurobe-Unazukionsen was formally made public on 7 June 2013. The name combines the name of the city of Kurobe with Unazuki Onsen, a famous hot spring resort nearby, and the base to ride The Kurobe Gorge Railway.
- Hokuriku Expressway Kurobe Interchange
- "北陸新幹線 長野～金沢間開業に伴う運行計画の概要について" [Outline of service plans for opening of Hokuriku Shinkansen from Nagano to Kanazawa] (PDF). News release (in Japanese). Japan: JR East & JR West. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "北陸新幹線 新駅の駅名などについて" [Details of new Hokuriku Shinkansen station names] (in Japanese). Japan: West Japan Railway Company. 7 June 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "「黒部宇奈月温泉」北陸新幹線駅名に 温泉街から歓迎の声" [Onsen town welcomes Hokuriku Shinkansen station name of Kurobe-Unazukionsen]. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 8 June 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station.|
- Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station (City of Kurobe) (Japanese)