From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kurrajong may refer to
- Any of several species of Australian trees in the genus Brachychiton;
- The plant species Hibiscus tiliaceus;
- Kurrajong, New South Wales, a town in the Blue Mountains.
- Kurrajong, Western Australia, a ghost town in Western Australia
- The Early Learning Centre at Pulteney Grammar School, South Australia
- Building on Darlinghurst rd Darlinghurst, built in 1927 and rumoured to have been the first building in Sydney to use reinforced concrete in its construction.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurrajong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.