From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kursaal derives from the German kur (from Latin cūra: cure) + saal: hall, and means a public hall or room, for the use of visitors at watering places and health resorts in Germany. It may also specifically refer to:
- The Kursaal (amusement park), an amusement park in Southend, Essex, one of the world's first amusement parks
- Dome Cinema, Worthing, previously named the Kursaal
- Royal Hall, Harrogate, previously named the Kursaal
- The Kursaal convention centre, a convention centre in San Sebastián, Spain, designed by Rafael Moneo
- The Kursaal in Interlaken, Switzerland
- The Kursaal Flyers, an English pub rock band
- Kursaal (novel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.