||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the German Wikipedia. (January 2013)|
12 November 1910|
Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
|Died||25 June 2001
Kurt Hoffmann (12 November 1910 – 25 June 2001) was a German film director. He directed 48 films between 1938 and 1971.
His 1958 film Wir Wunderkinder was entered into the 1st Moscow International Film Festival and his 1960 film The Haunted Castle was entered into the 2nd Moscow International Film Festival where it won the Silver Prize. His 1961 film The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi was entered into the 11th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Bachelor's Paradise (1939)
- Hurrah! I'm a Father (1939)
- Quax, der Bruchpilot (1941)
- I Entrust My Wife to You (1943)
- Der Fall Rabanser (1950)
- Fanfaren der Liebe (1951)
- Klettermaxe (1952)
- Hocuspocus (1953)
- Raub der Sabinerinnen (1954)
- Das fliegende Klassenzimmer (1954)
- Feuerwerk (1954)
- Drei Männer im Schnee (1955)
- I Often Think of Piroschka (1955)
- Bekenntnisse des Hochstaplers Felix Krull (1957)
- The Spessart Inn (1958)
- Wir Wunderkinder (1958)
- Der Engel, der seine Harfe versetzte (1959)
- The Haunted Castle (1960)
- The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi (1961)
- Liebe will gelernt sein (1963)
- Schloß Gripsholm (1963)
- Das Haus in der Karpfengasse (1965)
- Liselotte von der Pfalz (1966)
- Rheinsberg (1967)
- The Captain (1971)
- "1st Moscow International Film Festival (1959)". MIFF. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "2nd Moscow International Film Festival (1961)". MIFF. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
|This article about a German film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|