Samantha Ryan and Kurt Lockwood at 2005 AEE Awards
June 4, 1970 |
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
|Other names||Kurt Lockwood|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg)|
Life and career
Lockwood graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 1992 with a B.A. in Theatre. There, he was a member of the improvisational theatre group Erasable Inc.. He relocated to San Francisco from Baltimore with his band. A year later he moved to Los Angeles. Lockwood acted as an MTV host and was a raver gang member in a reenactment for the American television series America's Most Wanted. In addition, he had an assortment of small roles, including an uncredited role as a rollerblading snowman in the Steve Martin movie Mixed Nuts. The roles earned him a Screen Actors Guild card but ultimately didn’t pan out into acting fame and fortune.
Lockwood returned to music by forming the band SexyXrist (pronounced Sexy Christ). In 1999, he toured as the guitarist for Dee Dee Ramone's band . After doing some gonzo scenes for Luc Wylder and Alexandra Silk of Fallen Angels Productions that year Kurt returned to acting and music for the next two years. In addition to those passions, he also did photography and writing, specifically penning a play based on the life of his idol, Kurt Cobain.
In 2002 Hustler magazine director Chris Wood offered him the starring role in his own line for Larry Flynt Digital in a now-defunct online series, www.trailertrash.com. He performed sixty scenes as Johnny Coxville, a parody of the Jackass star Johnny Knoxville. This led to Roy Karch asking Lockwood to perform in his features and his career in adult film was off and running. Since 2002 Kurt has been in close to 1400 scenes with various female adult film stars, both on film/tape and on the internet. In addition, he was featured on pornographic actor Seymore Butts’ Showtime cable reality television show Family Business in six episodes in 2005 as well as being featured in pictorial layouts in Penthouse (magazine) and Hustler.
In 2005 Kurt organized a benefit performance by his band for Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation Detox Bed Program held at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood which raised $5000 to help adult industry performers who couldn't afford drug rehab treatment on their own. Also in 2005 Sex-Z Pictures offered Kurt the directing reins as well as the lead in his first full-length feature The Decline of Western Civilization, Part 69: The Porno Years is an homage to one of Penelope Spheeris' classic rock/metal documentaries, The Decline of Western Civilization II. Lockwood sings and plays guitar for his original punk/rock band Porn City Punx. In addition to his many scenes in other adult movies, Kurt has continued to direct features for Bo Kenney and Sex-Z Pictures. He took the helm with such titles as L.A. Vice, a takeoff on the 1980s television series Miami Vice, as well as Lords of Doggie Style Town, Thumbsuckers 2, Teen Cock Rockers and his latest release The Real Boogie Nights, a parody of the 1997 film Boogie Nights, with Kurt assuming the Dirk Diggler role.
In 2007, Lockwood retired from the porn industry and moved to Spain to be with his expecting girlfriend. However, he briefly returned to the industry in 2008 and performed in bisexual and transsexual scenes. Lockwood lived in the Basque country in the South of France with his fiance and their son since 2009. In 2012, Lockwood returned to Los Angeles to resume his adult film career, and in August 2014 relocated to Las Vegas to take advantage of increased adult filming there. He is very active on his social networking sites, mainly Twitter and Facebook, and keeps fans updated on his latest work and endeavors. 
- 2004 AVN Award – Best Couples Scene – Film for Compulsion with Ashley Long
- 2004 Adams Film Guide – Best Actor for Compulsion
- 2005 AVN Award – Best Threeway Sex Scene – Video for Stories: Lovers & Cheaters with Dani Woodward and Barrett Blade
- 2007 AVN Award – Best Supporting Actor-Film for To Die For
- Mixed Nuts (1994)
- Compulsion (2002)
- Erotic Stories: Lovers & Cheaters (2003)
- To Die For (2005)
- The Decline of Western Civilization, Part 69: The Porno Years (2005) – Director
- The Real Boogie Nights (2007) – Director
- Transsexual Babysitters 5 (2008)
- Biography at AdultDVD[dead link]
- Article at Adult Video News
- Joanne Cachapero Porn Star XXXposure: Kurt Lockwood. Good Vibes
- Interview at DVD Talk[dead link]
- AVN – Adult Companies Donate to AIM Detox Program. Business.avn.com (2005-09-19). Retrieved on 2012-10-13.
- Kurt Lockwood Bids Industry Farewell. AVN (2007-09-04). Retrieved on 2012-10-13.
- AVN – Kurt Lockwood's First Bisexual Scene Streams at Club Hancock. Business.avn.com (2008-08-28). Retrieved on 2012-10-13.
- Kurt Lockwood's Bio at. Kurtlockwood.com. Retrieved on 2012-10-13.
- Transsexual Babysitters 5. Tlavideo.com. Retrieved on 2012-10-13.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kurt Lockwood.|