From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kus may refer to:
- Kus, a Persian musical instrument
- Kus (god), a god of herdsmen in Sumerian, Babylonian, and Akkadian mythology
- Qus, a city in Egypt
- Kus, Bërzhitë, a village in the municipality Bërzhitë, Tirana District, Albania
- Kus, Kashar, a village in the municipality Kashar, Tirana District, Albania
- Lake Kuş, a lake in western Turkey
- Kucha, an ancient Buddhist kingdom in western China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.