Kushner Real Estate Group
Kushner Real Estate Group, also known as KRE, is a real estate development company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. Properties include office, residential, industrial, and retail projects throughout New Jersey and in New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.
Founding and offices
KRE was founded in 1979 as the SK Group and re-branded in 2010. The founder, Maurry Kushner, and president, Jonathon Kushner, are family of Charles Kushner and his son, Jared Kushner, of Kushner Properties.
KRE has developed several projects in Downtown Jersey City. The company has proposed and received approval of development adjacent Journal Square Transportation Center that would include an 85-story building, which would be the tallest building in Jersey City if built.
- "Impact Award Kushner Real Estate Group". NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- Marino, Vivian (November 27, 2013). "Jonathan C. Kushner". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "SK PROPERTIES CHANGES NAME TO KRE GROUP, KUSHNER REAL ESTATE GROUP, AS PART OF REBRANDING OF 31 YEAR-OLD FIRM". Cahn's Communication Real Estate Round up. July 14, 2010. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "The Legacy". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "The New Urban Bedroom Community". HLW. 2013-10-03. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Jersey City Development Breaks Ground | 18 Park". Therealdeal.com. 2012-06-28. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Featured News » New Development Planned for Journal Square Would Include the City’s Tallest Tower, Fundamentally Change the Neighborhood". The Jersey City Independent. 2012-08-07. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Three residential towers to change the landscape of Journal Square, officials say". NJ.com. 2012-08-15. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Featured News » City Settles Lawsuit with Robinhood Plaza, Permits 42-Story Zoning for Property Along Summit Ave". The Jersey City Independent. 2012-11-29. Retrieved 2013-12-31.