|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
|Traded as||MCX: KZBE|
|Sergey Nikolaevich Mikhailov (CEO)|
|Revenue||RUB30,617 million (2010)|
|RUB3,493 million (2010)|
|RUB2,166 million (2010)|
|Total assets||RUB33,768 million (2010)|
|Parent||Siberian Energy Investments Ltd.|
Kuzbassenergo OAO (also known as TGK-12) is a Russian joint-stock company specialized in the distribution of energy. The company's headquarters are located in the Russian city of Barnaul, in the Altai Krai region (Southwest Siberia). The company is controlled by Siberian Energy Investments Ltd., a holding company controlled by Andrey Melnichenko's company Donalink Ltd.
Kuzbassenergo's CEO is Sergey Nikolaevich Mikhailov.
- "Open Joint Stock Company Kuzbassenergo - Annual Report 2010" (PDF). Kuzbassenergo. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "OJSC SUEK announces intention to demerge its power generation business" (Press release). SUEK. 2011-04-15. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "SUEK OAO Sells Its 50% Stake In Kuzbassenergo OAO-SKRIN". Reuters. 2011-04-25. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "SIBERIAN ENERGY INVESTMENTS LTD Increases Its Stake In Kuzbassenergo OAO-SKRIN". Reuters. 2011-04-25. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- Kuzbassenergo website, Activity
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a company or corporation involved in the energy industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|