From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kuzma may refer to:
- Kuzma (Slovenia), a municipality in Slovenia
- Kuzma is a Russian name, a form of Cosmas
- Kuzma Minin, Russian merchant and hero of the Polish-Muscovite War (1605–1618)
- Kuzma Derevyanko, Soviet Army officer and signatory to the Japanese surrender of 1945
- Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin, Soviet/Russian painter and writer
- Csaba Kuzma, Hungarian boxer
- Kim Kuzma, Canadian musician
- Traci Lords, born Nora Louise Kuzma, American actress
- Kamil Kuzma, Slovak footballer
- Marek Kuzma, Slovak footballer
- Kuzma (writer), Czech writer
- Kuzma (constructor), an American race car manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuzma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.