From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kwa or KWA may refer to:
- Karegnondi Water Authority, a municipal water distributor in the Mid-Michigan and Thumb areas of the USA
- Khmer Writers' Association, a Cambodian writers' organization
- Kwa languages, or New Kwa
- Volta–Niger languages, or East Kwa
- Baa language, or Kwa / Kwah, of Nigeria
- Kwa' language of Cameroon
- Dâw language, a Nadahup language spoken in the northwestern part of the Amazonas state of Brazil
- Kwah River, the end of the Kasai River in Congo
- Great Kwa River in Nigeria
- Bucholz Army Airfield, on Kwajalein Island, Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.