Kwikwasut'inuxw Haxwa'mis, formerly the Kwicksutaineuk-ah-kwa-mish First Nation is a First Nations band government based on northern Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada, in the Queen Charlotte Strait region. It is a member of the Musgamagw Tsawataineuk Tribal Council, along with the ‘Namgis First Nation and the Tsawataineuk First Nation. The Kwikwasut'inuxw and Haxwa'mis are two of the many subgroups of the peoples known as Kwakwaka'wakw, which means "speakers of Kwak'wala", their language, and were combined into one band by the Department of Indian and Northern Affairs.
The territory of the Kwikwasut'inuxw Haxwa'mis spans the southern Broughton Archipelago and the Gilford Island area just north of the mouth of Knight Inlet. Their main village is Gwa’yasdams or Gwayasdums, a small community located on Gilford Island.
Its citizens have been operating under a boil water advisory for 9 years.
Indian reserves under the band's administration are:
- Ahta Indian Reserve No. 3, at the mouth of the Ohta River on Bond Sound, Tribune Channel north of Gilford Island, 7.10 ha. 50°52′00″N 126°10′00″W / 50.86667°N 126.16667°W
- Alalco Indian Reserve No. 8, at the mouth of the Wakeman River at the north end of Wakeman Sound, 118.70 ha. 51°04′00″N 126°32′00″W / 51.06667°N 126.53333°W,
- Dakiulis Indian Reserve No. 7, at the tip of Islet Point on the west side of Gilford Island, 0.70 ha. 50°44′00″N 126°34′00″W / 50.73333°N 126.56667°W
- Dug-da-myse Indian Reserve No. 12, on the west shore of Wakeman Sound, 1.60 ha. 51°02′00″N 126°31′00″W / 51.03333°N 126.51667°W
- Gwayasdums Indian Reserve No. 1, on the west shore of Gilford Island on Retreat Pass, 25.40 ha.50°42′00″N 126°36′00″W / 50.70000°N 126.60000°W
- Kakweken Indian Reserve No. 4, at the mouth of the Kakweiken River at the head of Thompson Sound, off Tribune Channel, 4.0 ha. 50°48′00″N 126°02′00″W / 50.80000°N 126.03333°W
- Kye-yaa-la Indian Reserve No. 1, the whole of Sail Island in Retreat Passage, including small off-shore islands, 9.60 ha. 50°42′00″N 126°37′00″W / 50.70000°N 126.61667°W
- Kyidagwis Indian Reserve No. 2, on the western shore of Wakeman Sound, Kingcome Inlet, 4.50 ha. 51°01′00″N 126°33′00″W / 51.01667°N 126.55000°W 
- Kyimla Indian Reserve No. 11, on Trafford Point on the east side of Gilford Island, 1.10 ha. 50°44′00″N 126°09′00″W / 50.73333°N 126.15000°W
- Meetup Indian Reserve No. 2, at the head of Viner Sound on Gilford Island, 6.40 ha. 50°47′30″N 126°23′10″W / 50.79167°N 126.38611°W