||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
January 24, 1979 |
|Years active||2002 — Present|
Kyle Brandt (born January 24, 1979; Hinsdale, Illinois) is the executive producer of the Jim Rome Show. He is also known for portraying Philip Kiriakis on the NBC soap opera Days of our Lives from 2003 until October 12, 2006. Brandt first appeared on television on MTV's reality television series The Real World: Chicago in 2002.
He attended Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, Illinois and in 2001 graduated from Princeton University, where he was a three year starter at running back. He was also President of Beta Theta Pi while enrolled at Princeton.
- Broken Windows - (2007) Steve
- Anything to Win - Days of our Lives: The Rating Wars (2006) Himself
- The Deuce Surprise - (2006) Big Lyle
- Southern Sando - (2006) Himself
- Street Smarts - October 24 (2004) Guest Co-Host
- Days of our Lives (2003-2006) Philip Kiriakis #5
- Oh, Sherrie (2003) Craig
- Reflections (2003) Henry
- Right Guard Commercial (2003) Odor
- Miss Teen USA (2003) Judge
- Stop Being Polite: The Real World Chicago Reunion (2002) Himself
- The Real World You Never Saw: Chicago (2002) Himself
- The Real World: Chicago (2002) Himself
- Nenni, Pete (May 13, 2003). "Stevenson grads make a name for themselves in television roles". Daily Herald (Paddock Publications). Retrieved January 6, 2010.
- Official Kyle Brandt site
- Kyle Brandt on the Jim Rome Show
- Kyle Brandt at the Internet Movie Database
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|