|Date of birth:||June 21, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Belleville, Illinois|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||323 lb (147 kg)|
|NFL draft:||2010 / Round: 7 / Pick: 216|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics
Stats at NFL.com
As a military dependant, Calloway attended three high schools in four years. He graduated from Belleville East High School in Belleville, Illinois, where he was an all-city and all-conference tackle as a senior, and also played tight end and primarily defensive tackle as a junior.
After redshirting his initial year at Iowa, Calloway saw limited action as a back-up at left guard in 2006. In 2007, he became the starting left tackle, but was replaced with Bryan Bulaga and moved to right tackle in 2008. He received an All-Big Ten Honorable Mention as a junior.
In 2009, Calloway was listed at No. 13 on Rivals.com′s preseason offensive tackle power ranking. In June of that year, he was arrested and "charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated" while driving a moped.
On June 8, 2010 Calloway signed a multi-year contract with the Buffalo Bills. He was released on August 30, 2010.
2010 NFL Draft
Calloway ranks among the best offensive tackles in his class, and draws comparisons to Marc Colombo. According to NFL.com's Gil Brandt, "Calloway should be a solid pro starter" at right tackle in the NFL. He was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the seventh round (216th overall).
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 6 in||323 lb||33¼ in||10⅛ in|
|All values from NFL Combine|
Calloway signed to play 2011 for the United Football League's Hartford Colonials.
On August 9, 2011, Calloway signed with the Baltimore Ravens, but was waived on August 21.
- "NFL Draft - 2010 OT Draft Prospects", CBSSports.com
- Brandt, Gil, "Top offensive tackle prospects for 2010 hail from the Big 12", NFL.com
- Rivals.com Offensive tackles 2005, January 18, 2005
- Don Doxsie (2010-01-02). "Calloway works out at guard for Hawks". Quad City Times.
- Buchanan, Olin; Dienhart, Tom; Fox, David; Huguenin, Mike; Megargee, Steve (August 22, 2009), "Preseason offensive tackle power rankings", Rivals.com
- "Iowa offensive lineman Kyle Calloway arrested". The Sporting News. 2009-06-20.
- "Draft Profile: Kyle Calloway", CBSSports.com
- "Kyle Calloway Combine Profile", NFL.com, retrieved February 27, 2010.