March 12, 1983 |
|Alma mater||Johns Hopkins University|
|Occupation||Professional Lacrosse Player|
Harrison was the first overall draft pick in the MLL for the 2005. He was a midfielder with the New Jersey Pride from 2005 until the 2007 season. He played in the MLL All-Star Game in 2005 and 2006. Harrison also played for the 2006 U.S. Men's National Team in World Lacrosse Championship.
Harrison was traded to the Los Angeles Riptide after the 2007 season. Since joining the Riptide, Harrison has played in the 2008 MLL All-Star Game, and helped the Riptide return to the postseason as a third seed in the NB ZIP MLL Championship Weekend to play for the Steinfeld Cup. The Riptide fell in the semifinal round to the Denver Outlaws.
His two cousins, Maxxwell and Marrio Davis also play lacrosse at UMBC and McDaniel College.
The Johns Hopkins University
Harrison won the 2005 Tewaaraton Trophy as the National Player of the Year.
|Men's Tewaaraton Trophy
2004 & 2005
Joe Boulukos & Kyle Dixon
- Player Bio: Kyle Harrison :: Men's Lacrosse
- Ricardi, Alisha. "Diversifying lacrosse still work in progress". ESPN. Retrieved 2011-09-27.
- newjerseypride.com: Team
- 2006 U.S. Men's Team Bio: Kyle Harrison
- MLL announces 2008 All Star Roster
- Post-season teams featured in Championship Weekend
- Outlaws Edge Riptide