Kyle Christopher Jacobs (born 1973) is an American country music songwriter, vocalist, guitarist, pianist as well as a staff writer for Curb Music since 2003. Jacobs writes music on piano and guitar. His hometown is Bloomington, Minnesota.
Jacobs is the co-writer on Garth Brooks’ single, “More Than a Memory,” which became the first song to debut at Number One on Billboard's Country Singles chart in its entire history. In addition to sharing rights on Kimberley Locke’s Top 10 hit, “8th World Wonder,” Jacobs' songs have been recorded by artists such as Trace Adkins, Jo Dee Messina, Craig Morgan, Tim McGraw, Kellie Pickler (his wife), Clay Walker Kelly Clarkson and many others. Jacobs has also collaborated with top writers and artists including Darius Rucker, Rachel Thibodeau and Wynonna.
On June 23, 2010, country music star Kellie Pickler announced her engagement to Jacobs who proposed to her on June 15, 2010, the day of her late grandmother's birthday, while on a beach at sunset after two and a half years of dating. Pickler and Jacobs were married on January 1, 2011.
- "Second Annual MELE Songwriters Workshop Presenters." melesongwriters.org. Music Entertainment Learning Experience, University of Hawaii Honolulu Community College, n.d. Web. 23 June 2010. <http://www.melesongwriters.org/?q=node/30>.
- Kellie Pickler appearance on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, November 14, 2013
- "News and Media: ASCAP Writersâ Night Series Features Guest Writer Kyle Jacobs." Belmont University Blog Server. N.p., 5 October 2007. Web. 23 June 2010. <http://forum.belmont.edu/umac/archives/008001.html>.
- "Idol's Kellie Pickler Is Engaged!". UsMagazine.com.
- Derschowitz, Jessica. "Kyle Jacobs and Kellie Picker are Engaged." CBS News. N.p., 23 June 2010. Web. 23 June 2010. <http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20008621-10391698.html>.