|Full name||Kyle Charles Letheren|
|Date of birth||26 December 1987|
|Place of birth||Llanelli, Wales|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2005||→ Newport County (loan)||2||(0)|
|2009||→ Doncaster Rovers (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:48, 21 December 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Kyle Charles Letheren (born 26 December 1987 in Llanelli) is a Welsh professional footballer who currently plays for Scottish Premiership club Dundee. He is the son of former Leeds United goalkeeper Glan Letheren.
Letheren began his career as a trainee at Swansea City, spending time on-loan at Newport County in 2005, but he didn't make an appearance for the first-team before being released in the summer of 2006. He subsequently joined Barnsley. Having arrived at Barnsley on a short term deal, Letheren then signed a new deal to keep him at Oakwell until 2008 Two years after joining the club, he made his debut in the 3rd round of the FA Cup against Blackpool on 5 January 2008, as a half-time substitute, replacing the injured Heinz Müller. At 0-1 down the tykes went on to win the game 2-1, giving Letheren his first clean sheet on his tykes debut. Barnsley that year went on to beat Liverpool & Chelsea and reached the fa cup semi finals
On 31 December 2009, Letheren was released from Plymouth Argyle after his contract expired. In April 2010, he agreed to join Motherwell until the end of the season as an emergency goalkeeper, but the Scottish Premier League blocked the move as they were deemed to have enough goalkeepers. He remained at fir park to train with the squad for the remainder of the season
Letheren signed for Kilmarnock in August 2010 to provide backup to Cammy Bell. Letheren failed to make an appearance for Kilmarnock in his first season, mostly down to the form of Bell. In 2011-12 Kyle was handed his Scottish Premier League debut as a half time substitute for the injured Bell, ironically against Motherwell, at 0-0 and Kilmarnock went on to win the game 2-0. Later that year he was handed his full SPL debut away to Dunfermline, in a 2-1 win.
During the 2012-2013 season, Cammy Bell suffered an injury leading to Letheren having a run in the first team. That run lasted until mid-October, when Bell returned. His second run in the first team came in early-February, when he played twice, he was involved in a 2-0 win over motherwell & in what was his last appearance for the club, a 1-1 draw against Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
With his contract due to expire at the end of the season, he left Kilmarnock by mutual consent in April 2013.
After leaving Kilmarnock, Letheren was linked with a move to South African side Ajax Cape Town. Letheren went on trial with Dundee, with Manager John Brown saying he had done well. After making an appearance in a pre-season friendly, as a trialist, during which he suffered a thigh injury, it was then announced on 9 July 2013, that Letheren had signed a contract with Dundee.
Letheren played as first-choice goalkeeper for Dundee throughout all of the 2013–2014 season. He was voted supporter's association Player of the Year after pulling off a match-winning save in the dying moment of the final game of the season to secure Dundee the Scottish Championship title.
Letheren has represented Wales at schoolboy level and at under 21 level.
On the 27th August 2014, Chris Coleman announced his first Euro 2016 qualifying squad and Letheren was called up to the Wales squad for their first qualifying match in Andorra after an impressive start to the 2014-2015 season with Dundee in which he conceded just 2 goals in 4 league matches. 
- "Swansea loan Letheren to Newport". BBC Sport. 25 November 2005. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Letheren pens Tykes deal". Sky Sports. 4 August 2006. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Fresh deals for Tykes duo". Sky Sports. 8 March 2007. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Doncaster sign Letheren on loan". BBC Sport. 27 January 2009. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Quartet to leave Oakwell". Sky Sports. 7 May 2009. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Plymouth sign goalkeeper Letheren". BBC Sport. 7 August 2009. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Pilgrims let trio leave". Sky Sports. 1 January 2010. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Goalkeeper Kyle Letheren agrees Motherwell deal". BBC Sport. 12 April 2010. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "SPL block Letheren's Motherwell move". STV. 13 April 2010. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Goalkeeper Kyle Letheren joins Kilmarnock". BBC Sport. 10 August 2010. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Inverness CT 1-1 Kilmarnock". BBC Sport. 13 February 2013. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Goalkeeper Kyle Letherem ends three-year spell with Kilmarnock". Sky Sports. 20 April 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Ajax consider Welsh keeper". Kick Off. 8 July 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Dundee boss John Brown has to wait before making any signings". The Courier. 5 July 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Dark Blues boss impressed as trialists get among goals". The Courier. 9 July 2013. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Kyle is a Dee". Dundee FC. 9 July 2013. Retrieved 13 July 2013.
- "DE VRIES TROPHY IN SAFE HANDS". Dundee FC. 4 May 2014. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- Kyle Letheren profile at Plymouth Argyle FC
- Kyle Letheren profile at Barnsley FC
- Kyle Letheren career stats at Soccerbase