McFadzean pictured in 2011
|Full name||Kyle John McFadzean|
|Date of birth||20 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Sheffield, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Milton Keynes Dons|
|2014–||Milton Keynes Dons||41||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:17, 30 January 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, McFadzean was a member of Sheffield United's academy before being given a squad number for the 2005–06 season despite playing the majority of the campaign in the reserves. He made his first-team debut as a substitute in place of Keith Gillespie in a League Cup tie against Shrewsbury Town on 20 September 2005.
In August 2010, McFadzean joined Conference National side Crawley Town for an undisclosed fee, making his debut as a substitute in Crawley's 1–0 away win at Altrincham. He was named in the Conference Team of the Year for the 2010–11 season after Crawley won the title and so promotion to League Two.
Milton Keynes Dons
On 20 June 2014, McFadzean signed for Milton Keynes Dons from Crawley Town for an undisclosed fee, on a two-year deal with an option of a third year. He scored in his league début against Gillingham capitalising off fellow new signing Danny Green's cross. The game ended a 4-2 victory to the Dons. On top of that, in his cup début he scored with a back-heel in what ended up being a 3-1 win over fierce rivals AFC Wimbledon he was awarded the man of the match award.
McFadzean gained England C recognition in September 2009, as he was called into the team that played against Hungary U23s, and then retained his place in the squad for a 2–1 victory in November over Poland U23s.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2006). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2006–07. Mainstream Publishing. p. 260. ISBN 978-1-84596-111-4.
- "Blue SQ Bet Premier 'Team of the Year'". Blue Square Bet Premier. 2011-06-17. Retrieved 2011-06-29.
- "Kyle McFadzean joins MK Dons from Crawley". BBC Sport. 20 June 2014. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Three changes for England C". The Football Association. 2009-09-15. Retrieved 2009-11-18.
- "C Squad named". The Football Association. 2009-10-29. Retrieved 2009-11-18.
- "Fine win for England C". The Football Association. 2009-11-17. Retrieved 2009-11-18.
- "Player Profile: Callum McFadzean". Sheffield United FC Official Web Site. Retrieved 29 July 2013.